Quantcast

RescaleIntensityImageFilter

Michelangelo Paci
Hi,
I'm trying to rescale an UNSIGNED INT image [-181;33] to the intensity range [0;255] with the RescaleIntensityImageFilter.
The rescaler is templated on a float image.
The result is a totally white image (254) with some black (0) pixels, and, of course, this is not what I want.
I've also tried to cast the output of the rescaler to an unsigned int format, but it's useless.
The same for templating the rescaler on a unsigned int format.
Could you help me?

Thanks
Michelangelo

RE: RescaleIntensityImageFilter

smythek

If you have negative values in your image, why are you declaring the pixelTypes to be _UNSIGNED_ INT?  I think something along the lines of ‘signed int PixelType’ would be better.

Kathy