[ITK-users] Read .vtk file and write it as binary stl file

[ITK-users] Read .vtk file and write it as binary stl file

Swetha Sharma
Hi,

  I have .vtk file which i want to read and convert to binary stl file. The documentation has a function
WriteBinarySTL (vtkPoints *pts, vtkCellArray *polys, vtkCellArray *strips) . How do I get the information about the vtkpoints and the cellarray?

-swetha

Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Re: [ITK-users] Read .vtk file and write it as binary stl file

Dženan Zukić
Hi Swetha,

I think you wanted to send this to [hidden email], not [hidden email]

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)