[ITK-users] Interpolation grid

Elli
Dear all,

I have one question:

I have an image and a corresponding mask with a label marking a tumor region.
I interpolate now both images using tri-linear interpolation. For aligning mask and image, I set in both cases the output origin to the origin of the original image.
So far, everything is very fine. But now, I have the task to align the interpolated image grid of both image and mask so that the grid centers correspond for image and mask. I do not know if I was very clear with what I want to do, but is there any way to align interpolated image grids to the grid center and not the origin using ITK?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Elli

The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Re: [ITK-users] Interpolation grid

Dženan Zukić
Hi Elli,

what you seem to want to do it apply the same transform to both your original image and its mask. There is normal image resampling (read more about it in the software guide). And there is also hardening of linear transforms (affine, rigid etc), where only the image's meta-data is modified, but pixel data is untouched.

Regards,
Dženan