[ITK-users] ITK registration

shrabani99
I have a 3D image volume. And I have 2d segmented image . I need to do the
registration using 3d image specific slice and 2d segmented image. Any
registration example does that?

--
Sent from: http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Re: [ITK-users] ITK registration

Dženan Zukić
Hi Shrabani,

if I understand correctly, you need to extract a specific slice from a 3D image and then do classic 2D registration using that slice?

Extract filter's documentation. Extract example. 2D registration example.

You should post further question on the forum, to which this mailing list has transitioned.

Regards,
Dženan

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Shrabani Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a 3D image volume. And I have 2d segmented image . I need to do the
registration using 3d image specific slice and 2d segmented image. Any
registration example does that?

--
Sent from: http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Re: [ITK-users] ITK registration

Dženan Zukić
Hi Shrabani,

I can't shake the feeling that you are trying to do something unnecessary. You should not need to register an image with a segmentation! You might only need to adjust reference frames if they are different. Moreover, you are trying to register a 3D image with a 2D registration. I fail to see the point of that - that's why I misunderstood your initial question. Can you post your question to the forum, and give a more detailed description of the problem and its background? Most importantly: why do you need to do it?

Regards,
Dženan

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Shrabani Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
But when I am trying to register, I cannot do it. I dont is it the reason of the size difference? the left image is 512x546 and the right image is 105x37.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 12:15 PM, Shrabani Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

You need to know the relationship between reference frames of the images (e.g. translation, rotation etc) in order to adjust one image to the other. And you seem to be missing that information.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:37 PM, Shrabani Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now I am trying to do with extracting a 2D slice from 3D image  and register with the segmented image. I need to register it because after the registration I will label on ct image with registered image.
 How to adjust reference frames if i want to do it?

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Dženan Zukić <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

You can add translation to (or subtract from) image origin. And that should be it. No registration needed. This example might be of some use.

Regards,
Dženan

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 5:09 PM, Shrabani Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes. I have the translation information. how to adjust with the translation information ?