[ITK-users] Error compile LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.cxx

[ITK-users] Error compile LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.cxx

lianliliu
Hi all,

I am trying to compile LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.cxx, but receive a lot of errors such as ‘CreateFixedImage’ declared void
 void CreateFixedImage(ImageType::Pointer image)

Is it because that I need VTK for those Wiki examples, or there are other problems? I am using ITK 4.13.0.

Thanks!

Best,
Lianli

The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Re: [ITK-users] Error compile LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.cxx

Dženan Zukić
Hi Lianli,

can you repost the question on the forum, and provide a link to the example you are trying to compile?

Regards,
Dženan