[ITK-users] [ANNOUNCE] SimpleITK 1.1 Release Candidate 2

[ITK-users] [ANNOUNCE] SimpleITK 1.1 Release Candidate 2

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

We are pleased to announce the SimpleITK 1.1 Release Candidate 2!

For more information please see the ITK discourse thread:

https://discourse.itk.org/t/simpleitk-1-1-release-candidate-2/771

The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

[ITK-users] SimpleITK CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter

Mathew Guilfoyle
The release notes for 1.1rc2 mention 'optional wrapping' of CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter.

I can't see a CMake option to include this filter when running the Superbuild and it's not available after successfully compiling the release with standard options.  Is there a way of turning on wrapping of this filter?

Thanks

> On 14 Mar 2018, at 18:33, Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We are pleased to announce the SimpleITK 1.1 Release Candidate 2!
>
> For more information please see the ITK discourse thread:
> https://discourse.itk.org/t/simpleitk-1-1-release-candidate-2/771
> The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
> ________________________________
> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

The ITK community is transitioning from this mailing list to discourse.itk.org. Please join us there!
________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [ITK-users] SimpleITK CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]
Hello,

Sorry I missed this e-mail, it got automatically marked as junk (

I suggest joining ITK discourse for discussing ITK and SimpleITK.

To enable this additional filter in the SimpleITK Superbuild, the ITK remote module needs to be enabled. You can either add "-DModule_AnisotropicDiffusionLBR:BOOL=ON" on the command line or from the CMake GUI press the "Add Entry" button and add the "Module_AnisotropicDiffusionLBR" as a bool variable. Other remote modules can be enabled in the SimpleITK superbuild and the variable will automatically be propagated to the ITK build, those these additional filters are not wrapped. The framework to optionally wrap them is there. Contributions are welcomed.

Brad